Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Gingerbread


I hope you all had a good Christmas!  I sure did.  Here are some gingerbread cookies that I decorated:


All I did was cover the different sized star shaped gingerbread cookies with green icing, stacked them and then put on the candies.  I made this with my sister and this was actually from a kit, so we didn't have to worry about buying the different supplies from different places.

These gingerbread men were actually from a kit as an activity to do with our little cousins.  The kids took theirs and I decorated the rest.  These were decorated with icing, candies and fondant.

This holiday season was awesome, not only was there lots of good food and good company, but I always look forward to the gingerbread decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment